- Hunter Kids First Classic Rain Boot
- Hunter Kids Baby Girl’s Original Starcloud
- Hunter Kids’ First Gloss, Military Red
- Hunter Original Kids Rain Boot
- Hunter Kids First Classic Starcloud Rain Boots In Lightening Yellow
- Hunter Boys’ First Gloss (Toddler), Black
- Hunter Kids Girl’s Original First Classic Giant Glitter Wellington Boots
Weather happens, but soggy sidewalks and mud puddles don’t have to slow your little one down. Whether just taking the dog for a walk, or going out for recess, toddler Hunter rain boots will keep their feet safe from the elements.
Hunter has been making boots for more than 150 years. Their innovative designs and variety of styles and colors will put a smile on your little one’s face while keeping their toes nice warm and dry. Whether you’re looking for toddler girl hunter boots or the original toddler red hunter boots, you’ll find a full review of them here.
Hunter Kids First Classic Rain Boot
- 100% Natural Rubber upper and sole
- Stands approximately 7.5” from the arch
- The top opening measures approximately 11.5” around
- Matte finish
- Contains an orthopedic inner cradle for the foot
- Textile lining
Fits as expected 79% of the time.
Hunter has been fashioning footwear for adults and children since the company was founded in 1856. Using all-natural rubber, toddler Hunter rain boots quickly became an iconic part of many children’s wardrobe. The original rain boot comes in six colors providing something for every child’s preference.
Hunter Kids Baby Girl’s Original Starcloud
- All Natural Rubber with a glitter finish
- Rounded comfort toe
- Decorative side straps, not to be used as an aid for donning the boots
- ¾” Heel
- Top opening measures approximately 10”
- Textile lining and cushioned inner sole
Fits as expected approximately 80% of the time.
Available in two colors, Black and Vivid Blue, these toddler girl Hunter boots are sure to please. No need to stay indoors on a rainy day. The pull-on construction makes putting them on quick and easy. Jump in a puddle or dance in the rain and know that your feet will be dry when you’re finished.
The Manufacturer does remind buyers that toddler Hunter rain boots will have UK sizing on the boxes and anyone ordering US sizing should make the appropriate conversion.
Hunter Kids’ First Gloss, Military Red
- Natural Rubber upper and sole
- Textile lining for comfort and wearability
- Top opening is approximately 11” for ease in putting on
- Rubber calendered sole for better grip
- Hand-pieced together from 28 separate parts
- High Gloss Red Finish
Fits as expected approximately 84% of the time.
The toddler red Hunter boots are the perfect companion to umbrellas and raincoats. The Wellington style gives little feet plenty of room to grow while providing a rain boot that is easy to walk in. Parents will appreciate the width of the top opening. The Hunter logo sits on the front of the boot and signifies decades of quality and dependability.
Hunter Original Kids Rain Boot
- All Natural Vulcanized Rubber
- Polyester lining
- Stands approximately 11” from the arch
- Large top opening – 13.5”
- Variety of colors and prints
Fits as expected approximately 85% of the time.
The tall toddler red Hunter boots are designed to mimic the Original adult rain boot. The Wellington design and Hunter Original tread make this boot a sturdy piece of footwear, able to handle the active lifestyle of your little big kid. With a reflective strap on the back, the classic Hunter logo on the front, and a variety of more than 8 colors, this boot is sure to become a staple in your toddler’s wardrobe.
Hunter Kids First Classic Starcloud Rain Boots In Lightening Yellow
- 100% Vulcanized Rubber
- Glitter Finish
- Handcrafted to ensure quality
- Soft Cotton Inner Lining
- Original Hunter Kids tread pattern
- Rounded toe
- Wellington flat sole
Fits as expected approximately 88% of the time.
The Classic Starcloud boot is designed with kids ages 18 months and up in mind. The soft cotton lining and non-slip tread give parents and children alike, added confidence when they venture outdoors in wet weather. The light yellow color and sparkles from the glitter make these toddler girl hunter boots a favorite for sloshing through the snow or jumping in a puddle.
While they won’t offer complete protection in extreme cold, the addition of heavy socks or the Hunter sock inserts makes this boot a perfect all-weather companion.
Hunter Boys’ First Gloss (Toddler), Black
- All Natural Rubber
- Handcrafted from 28 individual pieces
- Top opening is approximately 11” around
- Black glossy finish
- Boots stand to knee-height.
- Textile, woven nylon lining.
- Safety patches that are reflective
- Original Kids tread
Fits as expected 88% of the time.
The innovative design has made Hunter rain boots a brand that has lasted for well over a century. Modeled after the Original adult boot, toddler Hunter rain boots offer superior protection from the elements and a sturdy base to support active little bodies and minds.
Hunter Kids Girl’s Original First Classic Giant Glitter Wellington Boots
- Pull-on Rain Boot
- All Natural Rubber
- Made in USA or Imported
- Adjustable fit at top edge
- Opening approximately 10.75” around
- Reflective safety patches on the heel and top of boot at the back.
- Tab on top directly above the heel to assist putting boots on
Available in three color combinations (Arcade Pink/Lighthouse/Wader Yellow, Bucket Blue/Ocean Swell/Boat Blue, and Twighlight/Hyper Green/Navy) these boots are ready to go adventuring with your little one. Wide opening and heel tab given parents added support for assisting with putting the footwear on. The flat bottom and Original Hunter Kids tread give excellent non-slip action and support or growing feet.
Hunter Boots – A Brand You Can Trust
The first steps are an important part of every child’s life. As they grow and explore their surroundings, parents can rest easy knowing that the feet of their little ones are being kept warm and dry inside their Hunter boots. No more worrying about needing a dry pair of shoes and socks on a rainy day. The Hunter company’s motto is, “We take the path that others dare not take.” In Hunter rain boots, your toddler will boldly step out, forging their own path and future.